Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- Entering and placing in my very first bodybuilding competition – scheduled for December 2019;
- Growing my brand and presence in fitness and wellness;
- Collaborating with brands to attract and influence a more diverse population thereby motivating more people to get active and healthy, whilst growing the respective brand reach / power significantly.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- Creator of July ABS Challenge 2019 on Instagram;
- Featured trainer (strength and conditioning) during August 2019 for Run Alex;
- Former Leader of The Pack (all girls running crew);
- Founding member of South Infinity running crew;
- Represented South Africa at Youth level at Touch Rugby World Cup.
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
My life embodies fitness and wellness. At the mention of my name to anyone who is familiar with me and my brand, the same sentiments will be shared – I am extremely passionate about fitness and wellness, and extremely disciplined in whichever sporting discipline I choose to focus on. I place high emphasis on knowledge accumulation and sharing – once the human body and psyche are understood, training and motivational tools can be applied effectively.
I am always eager to challenge myself to new sporting achievements and am currently making the progression from road running to bodybuilding. Having participated in obstacle course racing, touch rugby, boxing, netball and athletics in the past, bodybuilding is proving to be the most complex yet exciting adventure yet. This is definitely a sport I know that I will excel in, helped in part by my genetics but driven mostly by my drive.
I have a strong social media and believe in its ability to inspire and motivate people. When people see someone they’re personable with achieve specific goals, their personal goals become easier to achieve. I also believe in sharing knowledge and engaging frequently with my followers across all social media platforms. Being personable makes it easier to motivate them to keep training and, having been involved in a number of sports throughout my lifetime allows me to appeal to both men and women across various sporting disciplines.
I am comfortable with public speaking; I am comfortable training groups and individuals and I know how to use various social media tools to their full advantage.
I am strong. I am unique. I will make a valuable and impressionable contribution to any team or brand both locally and worldwide.