Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
My fitness goals are structured at improving my health and lifestyle. I am fascinated by the way that one can change their body. I want to be great for me.
My end fitness goals are not static, as I progress in my fitness journey, I want to explore different disciplines and discover how one’s body adapts and transforms. I want to influence and encourage people from all backgrounds in a down to earth, real and fun manner just why the fitness boom in this age is important for their overall well being.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
I am always trying to better myself and I am very competitive in the sports I take part in…
- I vaulted on horseback back in 2002 – 2005 and was placed 3rd in the country for South African championships. I also received Gauteng provincial colours for the South African Team.
- I excelled in school cross country running and ran for district D10 in 2003, 2004 and 2005.
- In High school I was awarded full colours for Cross Country, athletics and Showjumping.
- I then took interest in the Warrior Races for the Rookie Elite category and won 4 individual races in 2013,2014 and 2015 and placed 2nd twice. I also competed in the Black Ops Elite race back in May 2014.
- I competed in my first IFBB (Gauteng Novice) competition in May last year and placed first
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I actually have wanted to enter before but never felt ready. Truth is, one will never feel ready, so if not now, when?
I see this as an amazing opportunity to really jump start my career and winning a title such as the USN Face of Fitness gives credibility to myself as a fitness professional.
I would like to encourage and motivate whoever I can through my fitness journey. I want to teach people the right way of going about in order to get fit and healthy. We have all endured some sort of battle in life and I want to show others that there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel and that through a healthy and fit lifestyle, this journey can be a lot more rewarding.
I believe USN and Fitness Magazine are strong and powerful names in the health and fitness industry, and pursuing a career with such top brands as a supporter behind me could only push my goals to reach greater heights.