Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- To be the best version of myself. I am my own competition 😉
- To Complete my PT Course and help others achieve their lifestyle and body goals
- To compete in another competition, either towards the end of the year of next year in the Wellness division through one of the Federations.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
I have been competing in Bodybuilding shows for the last 4 /5 years and in Various Federations. These are just my recent ones:
- 2019 PCA Garden Route Casino Classic – 2nd Trained Bikini
- 2018 PCA Garden Route Casino Classic – 1st Trained Bikini
- 2018 PCA Destiny Classic – 1st Open Trained BIkini
- 2017 IFBB Shameen Classic Fitness Bikini u/163 – 5th
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I believe that Fitness is not just a “body” thing. Its a lifestyle that changes your everyday being both physically and mentally. Following this passion of mine has lead me to study towards being a Personal Trainer and Nutritionist.
All this has opened my mind to so many things that I want to do and bring to my community. I want to give everyone the opportunity to exercise and help them make healthier and more intuitive decisions around food. This is why I feel that this is the ideal platform and opportunity to establish my own personal brand, be a “fitfluencer” and realize this community dream, together with USN.