Voting is now closed! The top 32 will be announced Monday 20 September at 13:00
Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
1. To ensure that I am always taking care of myself mind, body and soul.
2. To ensure that I uphold and maintain a toned, fit and healthy-looking physique.
3. To be an inspirational and influential fitness figure upholding discipline, integrity, and morals.
4. To ensure I continuously work hard towards my body goal and make. Sure that I break goals I set for myself.
5. To be. As real, honest and authentic as I can be at the same time be a positive voice for fitness, by making sure I speak life and good energy as well as live the USN brand.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
Yoga Teacher Certification
Group Fitness Instructor
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
My approach to fitness is simple. I approach fitness holistically. Targeting the mind, body, and soul. It is important for one to be aligned holistically when it comes to fitness. Fitness not only tests your muscle strength but it also tests your mind and soul strength. And this will determine your full potential being reached.
I also believe that there is no perfect body and that women come in different shapes and sizes. Which is what makes us uniquely beautiful. And that is what we need to celebrate. Women are breaking social norms when it comes to fitness. I want to empower women and young women to embrace themselves, embrace their bodies and be confident in who they are while working towards the desired body goal.
Fitness is an extension of you and that is why I believe I am the USN Face Of Fitness, because I have what it takes to encourage and motivate women to be fit, live healthily and to live fitness. Fitness is not a hobby but a lifestyle.
I enjoy inspiring and motivating women to love themselves, self-love and self-acceptance are key components to living a healthy and holistic life.
Africa has great potential with regards to the fitness industry and I know I have what it takes to be a positive influencer of change with regards to fitness, food, and lifestyle.