Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
My number one goal now is to be the USN Face of Fitness. I want to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle and show woman it can be done not only when prepping for a bodybuilding show or any sporting event but in every day life. I then want to win my division at the PCA World Campionships held in Birmingham 2020 and be the first South African Ladies Toned Figure Pro.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- I started competing in bodybuilding shows in August of 2018
- I won Gauteng Provincials – PCA Ladies Toned Figure 2018
- I won South African Championships – PCA Ladies Toned Figure 2018 and qualified for Worlds in Birmingham
- I won the NPC I Candy Jozi Figure Division and Overall Winner
- I placed 2nd at the South African Championships PCA Ladies toned Figure and qualified for Worlds in Birmingham 2020
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I know that many women out there can relate to my journey. From being overweight unhappy with myself, no self-confidence, no self-love. To changing my whole life in the past year and a half. I lost 10kg. Started competing in bodybuilding competitions.
I found a love for fitness, a desire to change myself into someone I can be proud of, someone my daughter and husband can be proud of. I feel more confident, and it shows every day. The best feeling ever is an inspiring woman around me to be the best versions of themselves.
Everyone works at their own pace. The tiny seed knew that to grow it needed to be dropped in the dirt and covered in darkness and struggle to reach the light. We don’t grow when things are easy; we grow when we face challenges. I want to show woman around me that it can be done with a lot of support, determination, focus and enjoying the journey at the same time. I know working with an amazing brand like USN this is all possible to achieve.