Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- To bring gold home from SA Championships in the Beach Bikini division. To maintain my current condition but get a little more lean and fit for the show.
- To ultimately achieve a balance between looking and feeling fit & healthy all the time!
- To influence others and help others transform their bodies and minds in the fitness industry through my own story of success and how i did it and continue to grow.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- As a novice I placed 2nd at Battle of Titans (PCA) against 19 girls and was invited to SA’s.
- I then placed 1st at IFBB Western Province Champs for Beach Bikini and will now stand at SA Championships in 2 weeks.
- I achieved a transformation with my mind and body and challenged myself and achieved my body weight goals and more through the decision to compete this year.
- I was also the captain in athletics and have my athletics honours.
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
USN is a big and bold brand. I am a bold and courageous woman determined to succeed in anything I set my mind to. I have always been an influential woman throughout school and out of school, I have inspired and motivated many throughout my life when it came to keeping a good physique and ensuring balance in all aspects of life.
I want to build an army of people fiercely motivated to better their fitness lifestyle through the right guidance and education on nutrition,supplements and exercise, something Team USN stands for. You need to stand out from the crowd, you need to grab that chance and chase it but most importantly be authentic and ensure you are remembered to have made an impact in the industry. That’s me.
As the USN Face of Fitness, I take pride and I go the extra mile to help my team, be innovative and professional. I am a goal chaser. I am determined to succeed with a brand like USN.