Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- To own my own gym one day
- To compete in a IFBB Competition in the near future
- To be qualified in as much as possible training styles
- To always be fit, healthy, and supple so I can motivate and inspire everyone to do the same and encourage them to always do their best
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- I started Artistic Gymnastics when I was 5 years old and achieved my Springbok Colours when I was 13 years old.
- From there, I got involved in Pole Vaulting and reached Gauteng North colours by age 15.
- I also, have my Gauteng North colours in Tumbling,
- I obtained my Tumbling, Trampoline and Artistic Gymnastics diploma when I was 16 years old.
- This enabled me to start my own club at the age of 19.
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I think, I would make a great USN Face of Fitness Ambassador because, not only am I a fitness and health fanatic; but I am also involved in gymnastics, tumbling, acrobatics, dance, and personal training.
I can reach and relate to people in many different sports and platforms from beginner to advance in sport, fitness, and health.
I would also like to show and inspire my students to always strife to achieve more and do their best.
My physique is very realistic and maintainable without heavy dieting or training.