Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- To progress my current physique to be strong but sexy, overcoming my insecurities and stepping out of my comfort zone.
- To help new and current individuals train, inspire people to have fun while training. Lisha Fitness & amp; Clients to enter Impi Challenge.
- To finalize Website for Lisha Fitness, add more equipment by December (More toys = More Fun)
- Try a new style of training and to start cutting/shredding with my weight training.
- To be a part or become USN Face of Fitness 2019 (Top 12, Top3) to gain exposure and to share my journey (USN) while inspiring others.
- 1 – 2 of Lisha Fitness Studios operating with a Team to help others achieve their goals and be healthy.
- To have products, supplements and clothing (Lisha Fitness) in studios and online with website.
- To compete in IFBB and WBFF, to stand on stage with my role models (Andreai Brazier, Hattie Boydle, Lauren Simpson, Shelby Neves, Alicia Brink etc) all of them inspire me.
- To create online programs to be able to inspire people globally.
- Creating content for social media, sharing workout videos, motivation & amp; Nutrition tips.
- To be actively involved with USN.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
I was interested in all sports offered at my primary school (Sprints, long-distance, high jump, volleyball, soccer, basketball, tennis, etc.)
High school I only focused on basketball; achieving the following awards in the process:
- 1st team captain 2010, 2011
- Player of the year 2010, 2011
- Highest goal scorer of the year 2010, 2011
- Half colours 2010
- Full colours 2011
- Western province U19 team
After High School, I studied 2 Years at ETA (1st year, Personal Training, 2nd year, Exercise Specialist). My high school offered me to coach Basketball shortly after and I have been there ever since.
2011 – 2019 I worked towards my vision of opening up Lisha Fitness studio, working in various gyms, EMS, Coaching kids, Mobile Personal Training in expanding my knowledge and increasing my experience to be able to run my own company.
I overcame 3 Major Injuries over the years from sports and lifting heavy weights. (Rotator Cuff, ACL and a bad back/spine Injury) which took 5 years to treat, causing internal & amp; External pain resulting in psoriasis and stress, This was the hardest battle I have overcome, all my achievements have driven me to pursue my interest and love for fitness.
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I have excelled in my goals and dreams to turn them into reality, there is more to come. I am vision-driven.
My passion is to help people achieve their goals and to see the smile on their faces when they achieve something they never thought they would.
I set goals that to me, are achievable no matter the journey through it; I always put my heart into it.
My passion has always been fitness and helping people believe in themselves, I strive to be able to do what I love and in doing so my passion and love flows through my company, my work and all those who have invested their time into what I can offer being a Personal Trainer.
I strive to live a healthy lifestyle while motivating myself and others, making people laugh and enjoy training the way I do, creating a happy and energetic place.
I want to inspire woman, men, children (PEOPLE) to be healthy, fit and happy while working and achieving goals they have set for themselves, not only in fitness but other aspects in their lives too.
I enjoy training people, being surrounded in fitness opportunities while learning new things set up in my path.
I am ready to excel with a brand that puts all these aspects into their dreams and goals. USN IS THE ULTIMATE BRAND FOR EXPERT KNOWLEDGE AND ADVICE, I am ready to learn and grow with a brand I can call HOME.