Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- To be the best version of myself and always have the energy to spend time with friends and family, living the best life possible.
- To do well in beach bikini competitions
- To inspire others to go through the same journey to reach their own goals and to show them that anything is possible
- To live a life that is filled with fitness activities, doing different things and keeping an active and healthy lifestyle
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- I came 4th in my first IFBB competition in May 2019 after training 13 weeks to achieve this goal
- I have lost 29kg’s since December 2018 and halved my body fat %
- I used to be a Latin American ballroom dance champ in my teen years and won various awards for dancing
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I am a very approachable person who enjoys motivating other people. I am also a natural leader and often find people following my lead, and I believe these leadership skills make an excellent quality in the next USN Face of Fitness.
I have turned my life around and accomplished so much in such a short time. I believe that I am the perfect example to many women in South Africa who think that this is something that takes years to achieve.
I have flipped this on its head and chosen success. I am a very outgoing and confident individual who would thoroughly enjoy the journey in being apart of the USN Face of Fitness 2019. I feel that it would be an absolute dream come true to win! Lastly, I love the brand and have always used the USN products, so I am incredibly excited about the possibility of aligning myself with USN through this competition.