Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
- My goal is always to be fit and healthy. I always aspire to have a healthy looking body and a body I feel comfortable in.
- I always welcome new challenges and always change my training up to keep it interesting.
- I enjoy all sorts of training especially if it’s something that challenges me.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- National Certificate in Fitness/Personal Training
- International ITEC Certificate in Sports Massage
- International ITEC Certificate in Swedish Massage
- International ITEC Diploma in Studio Teaching
- Beach Bikini Battle of the Titans – 4th Place
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I live and breath this lifestyle. This is my passion and what I have been doing my whole life.
I will be the perfect fit, because I don’t only believe in one type of training or one way of nutrition. I will be able to show many varieties of training and also educate the correct way of doing it.
I am also someone that does not sugar coat this lifestyle and will tell you that hard work needs to be done. This will not be easy everyday, but I will show you the fun side of it. To have fun is the most important aspect of it all.
To show everyone we are all here to lift each other up and share our secrets to a healthy happy life.