By entering this competition, I acknowledge and understand that:
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Competition.
- This is a free competition that runs from 1 August 2019 to 1 December 2019.
- This competition is open to South African and SADAC region residents only.
- This competition is open to ladies aged 18-45 only.
- Proof of entering information on the website is not considered proof of receipt of entry.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and any other materials submitted (including but not limited to photographs) become the property of the competition organisers and sponsors and can be used for current and future promotional and marketing purposes, without payment or any other consideration.
- Prizes are as advertised and will not be exchangeable for cash.
- All prizes from TriFocus Fitness Academy are valid until 31 December 2019.
- Fitness Magazine reserves the right to change or substitute any of the prizes should sponsors withdraw from the competition.
- The winner is subject to contractual obligations to USN, Fitness magazine and Planet Fitness for the duration of her winning period (12 months).
- The competition organisers reserve the right to extend or alter any stated deadlines.
- Failure to adhere to and fulfill all stipulated requirements in this agreement may result in disqualification and the forfeit of all prizes. The competition organisers reserve the right to recoup any losses from entrants in the event of disqualification or early release from the contract.
- All travel and accommodation for the final photo shoot will be paid for by fitness magazine.
- If a runner-up needs to be chosen to replace a finalist, this will be done at the discretion of fitness magazine and the competition sponsors. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the final decision.
By entering this competition, I agree to the following:
- By submitting an entry into this competition; I grant Fitness Magazine, USN, and other competition partners permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration.
- To post and share my entry into the USN Face of Fitness 2019 on my social media profiles.
- To tag @USNSA and @fitnessmagsa in all my social media posts relating to this competition entry. And to use the supporting hashtag for tracking purposes #USNFaceOfFitness2019
- To use the supporting graphics as supplied by Fitness Magazine on at least 1 social media profile. This will include, but is not limited to Facebook banners, social media gravatars.
- If selected as a top 3 finalist, I will make myself available to attend the final photo shoot in the last week of September 2019 (date to be confirmed). If, as a finalist, I am unable to attend, I agree to forfeit my position and be replaced by a runner-up candidate.
Disclaimer and release of liability:
Competition organisers, sponsors and all prize providers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft; tampering; destruction; or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or any website.
All entrants, selected entrants, and the grand prize winner release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless sponsor, promotion entities, and all prize providers, and the officers, employees, contractors, and agents of each, from and against any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, this competition, publication or use of the submitted photographs or additional photographs, entrants’ names and likenesses, and/or acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of the prize, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or monetary loss.
In no event shall sponsor, promotion entities, or any prize provider be liable or obligated to an entrant, selected entrant, grand prize winner, or any third party in any manner for any special, incidental, exemplary, consequential, punitive, or indirect damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict product liability, or otherwise, even if informed of the possibility of any such damages in advance. This section shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and notwithstanding the failure of any limited remedy.