Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
My main goal is to stay in shape 365 days a year, following a balanced lifestyle.
Balance is key! I follow a healthy lifestyle during the week, on weekends I treat myself with something that I crave for.
I want to inspire other women, to take control, to make time for themselves and follow a lifestyle that makes them happy and healthy.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
My biggest achievement was to get my body back in shape after having my beautiful boy. I then started doing fitness competitions.
- Competed at my first show this year.
- Ibff Klerksdorp Classic Sports Model 1st place & 2nd Fitness Model
- PRO DIVA SHOW Sports Model 2nd & Fitness Model 2nd
- Ibff Provincials Sports Model 1st place & Fitness Model 2nd
- I was chosen to compete at the World Cup representing South Africa 7 September
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I think I’m from a very unique place, a small plattelandse dorpie. And what we have already achieved here to inspire others to get healthy and fit, makes me very proud.
I can show other women that it’s not about the luxury’s, no matter where you live, you can achieve your goals!