Tell us more about yourself:
What are your fitness goals?
I want to become a better version of myself by pushing through every obstacle in life and by never giving up. I also believe that fitness goals shouldn’t be something that you want to achieve to prove something to someone else, but rather something that will set an example for others and encourage others to work just as hard. No matter your current condition, everything is possible if you are willing to stay focused.
Any sporting / fitness achievements we should know about?
- I was Miss Golden Free State Miss Bikini during 2018.
- I have made various appearances for the Free State netball team in 2012 and also for the Griquas team from 2013-2015.
- I also ran for Motheo Gariep Athletics in 2013.
- I was also recognized as one of the best hockey players at the Stellenbosch Hockey Festival.
- One of my latest fitness achievements is being chosen as one of the USN ambassadors.
Why do you think you’re the USN Face of Fitness?
I think that I am the next USN Face of Fitness, because I am someone who always set high goals and work twice as hard to achieve them and accordingly set an example for each and every person, young and old. I also have a very strong mindset and I love it to encourage people when they think that they are not good enough. I believe that the USN Face of Fitness should be someone that everyone can look up to as well as someone who can show people that it is not about having time, but about making time and that it is definitely possible to achieve your goals if you are willing to commit and I believe that is exactly who I am.